BAE Systems logo
BAE Systems
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BAE Systems

BAE Systems Employee Review

Anything from nothing to flat out all day

An over indulgence in safety. No formal training program's for new staff or when staff are moved. Staff always last on vital training program lists due to being contractors. Building and machinery just passing standard. Staff required to daily mechanical checks on machinery when not qualified. Repairs and upgrades on machinery, vehicles and office equipment always of a long duration. Standards and expectations for and of staff not of an even level.

Pros

Free coffee, short day on Friday

Cons

The use of ex military personnel

Same role

If was great working for them.

The staff was great to work for. We had tool box meetings every day. It was fast paced at times. We worked the hours we got the job done.We had alot of warehouses there and I worked in all Of them.

Pros

Alot of overtime worked

Cons

Some long hours.
Same role

overall a good place to work.

great place to work friendly and good people to work with and plenty of learning opportunities.The opportunity to apply for different jobs internally. A good workplace culture also the management are very helpful with their guidance. the hardest part of job was time management in getting work finished on time but this could be a number of different areas not having there part in the process finished on time. the most enjoyable part of the job was having good people to work alongside of you . I learned a lot of different jobs also which further helped my position 97 a typical day at work was to try and plan your day and what you wanted to achieve that outcome as well as liaise with different areas if they needed any particular jobs completed and the passed onto them. Also it was a good learning place as there would be different situations arise that you had not dealt with so this was a good learning curve as well.
Same roleSame location

Not reliable

Made entirely of useless boss avoid at all cost made everyone redundant and lost the defense contract to linfox who only hired a handful of people

Pros

Non

• BAE Systems
  • Anything from nothing to flat out all day