BAE Systems
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BAE Systems

BAE Systems Employee Review

They are extremely disorganized, and they do not listen to experts in their own fields. Nor do they also listen to the over-all Directors appointed, by Chief Government Representatives, including Government Ministers. In fact, for example, RAN Commodores, Admirals, and Captains repeated got frustrated with them, as they often did not know how to behave, nor how to best-serve the Prime Contracts they were selected to manage. To further confound and confuse the end-customer, they were disorganized in any attempt of theirs, to deliver whatever they were obliged to deliver, to the Customer. They did not know how to manage and run-through with Contracts they were awarded by Governments.

Pros

None whatsoever; please read my comments above.

Cons

They don't know how to implement a QMS; their staff also, generally have no focus on QMS.

Old boys club and a toxic culture

Toxic culture and a bully style management Management that likes to blame employees for any errors Blame culture with little support from management

Pros

Pay

Cons

Bully style management

Was a good job

Had a previous role in defence,so was a grounding to receive employment in this large international manufacturer.I would recommend this employer, i would have preferred to have a longer storeman role there

Pros

Company has massive capital

Cons

Bit stressful as job success is critical due to nature of end product

If was great working for them.

The staff was great to work for. We had tool box meetings every day. It was fast paced at times. We worked the hours we got the job done.We had alot of warehouses there and I worked in all Of them.

Pros

Alot of overtime worked

Cons

Some long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BAE Systems
  • BAE do not know the value of nor do they know how to implement a decent, workable, viable, effective, and efficient QMS.