BAE Systems logo
BAE Systems
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BAE Systems

BAE Systems Employee Review

BAE Systems look after their employees.

They will give training in 'house' when needed. Have their own canteen. Great social club! They can be flexible with working hours & when time off is required for personal reasons.

Pros

Canteen, social club & flexible hrs.

Cons

BAE Systems is a very large defence company & you can't help felling like a number (not an employee)

Same location

Was a good job

Had a previous role in defence,so was a grounding to receive employment in this large international manufacturer.I would recommend this employer, i would have preferred to have a longer storeman role there

Pros

Company has massive capital

Cons

Bit stressful as job success is critical due to nature of end product

If was great working for them.

The staff was great to work for. We had tool box meetings every day. It was fast paced at times. We worked the hours we got the job done.We had alot of warehouses there and I worked in all Of them.

Pros

Alot of overtime worked

Cons

Some long hours.

Great Company

Best company I have worked for, supportive culture of management which drives sustainability & continuation in a genuine attempt to find solutions and better ways of progressing current practices. (Not just a company with a few 'zero' slogans and dot point cardinal company values to recite)

Pros

Fantastic work/life balance & flexibility.

Cons

Can get the odd loose nut in management occasionally and a bit soft on underwhelming employees