BAE Systems
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
BAE Systems Employee Review

Excellent

4 January 2020
Outstanding company. Safe and good work environment. Family friendly co-workers . Best flexibility. Overall it is one of the best companies in Australia.
13 January 2020
Same location
Engineer (Current Employee) - Canberra ACT
BAE Systems offers a great work-life balance and attracts some tremendous talent. If you find yourself in a role that suits you well at a salary you're comfortable with, you'll be well set up. However, mobility through the company and pay increments can come very slowly. If you wind up in a role you're not happy with, it can be difficult to branch outwards. Salary increments for those who are not being directly promoted come slowly and infrequently.
6 April 2021
Storeman/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) - Edinburgh SA
Had a previous role in defence,so was a grounding to receive employment in this large international manufacturer.I would recommend this employer, i would have preferred to have a longer storeman role there
Pros
Company has massive capital
Cons
Bit stressful as job success is critical due to nature of end product
9 August 2020
Storeperson / BAE Systems (Former Employee) - Moorebank NSW
The staff was great to work for. We had tool box meetings every day. It was fast paced at times. We worked the hours we got the job done.We had alot of warehouses there and I worked in all Of them.
Pros
Alot of overtime worked
Cons
Some long hours.