BAE Systems
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
BAE Systems Employee Review

Former employee (left in 2011)

7 July 2019
Definitely a great employer. Looks after its employees. Unfortunately this is a company that depends on contracts. Pay is ok but not excellent. This is common for aviation maintenance companies though. (Review based on employment from 8 years ago so possibility that things may have changed)
Pros
4 day weeks
6 April 2021
Storeman/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) - Edinburgh SA
Had a previous role in defence,so was a grounding to receive employment in this large international manufacturer.I would recommend this employer, i would have preferred to have a longer storeman role there
Pros
Company has massive capital
Cons
Bit stressful as job success is critical due to nature of end product
9 August 2020
Storeperson / BAE Systems (Former Employee) - Moorebank NSW
The staff was great to work for. We had tool box meetings every day. It was fast paced at times. We worked the hours we got the job done.We had alot of warehouses there and I worked in all Of them.
Pros
Alot of overtime worked
Cons
Some long hours.
16 June 2020
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) - Townsville QLD
Best company I have worked for, supportive culture of management which drives sustainability & continuation in a genuine attempt to find solutions and better ways of progressing current practices. (Not just a company with a few 'zero' slogans and dot point cardinal company values to recite)
Pros
Fantastic work/life balance & flexibility.
Cons
Can get the odd loose nut in management occasionally and a bit soft on underwhelming employees
  1. Former employee (left in 2011)