BAE Systems
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
BAE Systems Employee Review

motivated people

19 June 2014
highly skilled and motivated workforce. management is substandard. hardest part of the day is listening to more bulls%$# from managers. the trades on the floor is some of the most highly motivated and skilled people I have ever had the pleasure to work with.
Pros
4 day week
5 October 2018
Same role
Mechanical Fitter (Former Employee) - Henderson WA
Great place to work if your not an Australian by birth. I found a lot of backstabbing going on whilst I was there. This is definitely a place to be very wary of to work at. Your job is constantly undermined by gossiping and backstabbing whilst promoting those whom are incompetent at best. Definitely a keep it in the family type of job. If your an outsider they don't tend to like a person whom can get a job there on their own merits. Management doesn't seem to have a back bone and will not inform you if they have a problem as I experienced whilst working there. Your job security is only there if they win a contract with the Navy at Henderson WA, and that only last as long as the refit is going on. I found the boiler makers and electricians divisions to be good to work with but the mechanical fitters were terrible. the hire on 3 month basis only so as to get rid of you if they have a personality clash with you. Best part of the job was walking out the gate and never returning. The production manager at my time there was a complete coward lacking in any if at all some testicular fortitude and moral fibre.
Pros
Leaving never going back
Cons
Purple CIrcle Mentality, Managment, Backstabbing, Gossiping, school siren so as to go to lunch WTF!!!
6 April 2021
Storeman/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) - Edinburgh SA
Had a previous role in defence,so was a grounding to receive employment in this large international manufacturer.I would recommend this employer, i would have preferred to have a longer storeman role there
Pros
Company has massive capital
Cons
Bit stressful as job success is critical due to nature of end product
9 August 2020
Storeperson / BAE Systems (Former Employee) - Moorebank NSW
The staff was great to work for. We had tool box meetings every day. It was fast paced at times. We worked the hours we got the job done.We had alot of warehouses there and I worked in all Of them.
Pros
Alot of overtime worked
Cons
Some long hours.