BAE Systems
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
BAE Systems Employee Review

Productive, awarded their staff accordingly

18 January 2016
My day at work consisted of answering Emails and Phone calls, from Defence Personnel I learnt to be patient Management were willing to listen but did not always act upon Most Co- workers were fun to work with, there were some that just did not want to share their Knowledge Not always knowing the solution to a Customers complaint Getting praise from Customers when I have helped them out and they have walked away with a smile on their faces
Pros
Lunches and breakfast on occasions for Christmas and awards days
Cons
Inexperienced staff
9 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Storeperson / BAE Systems (Former Employee) - Moorebank NSW
The staff was great to work for. We had tool box meetings every day. It was fast paced at times. We worked the hours we got the job done.We had alot of warehouses there and I worked in all Of them.
Pros
Alot of overtime worked
Cons
Some long hours.
7 January 2020
Same role
Storeperson (Former Employee) - South Australia
great place to work friendly and good people to work with and plenty of learning opportunities.The opportunity to apply for different jobs internally. A good workplace culture also the management are very helpful with their guidance. the hardest part of job was time management in getting work finished on time but this could be a number of different areas not having there part in the process finished on time. the most enjoyable part of the job was having good people to work alongside of you . I learned a lot of different jobs also which further helped my position 97 a typical day at work was to try and plan your day and what you wanted to achieve that outcome as well as liaise with different areas if they needed any particular jobs completed and the passed onto them. Also it was a good learning place as there would be different situations arise that you had not dealt with so this was a good learning curve as well.
5 August 2013
Same location
ADE Technician Level 6 (Former Employee) - moorebank avenue
I had to alter the para shoots and then sign each and every repair what I have done at the end of the day. I also made backpacks and and folders and lots of other things if I had to. It was a nice atmosphere to work with the coronals ,sarges, and other army boys .I learned allot and they were very sportive.
  1. Productive, awarded their staff accordingly