BAE Systems
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BAE Systems Employee Reviews in Nowra NSW

Great Team and Great place to work Only left because I wanted to move to Queensland and an opportunity came up, The management team where great and mostly ex defence.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Hard to find any
Good company to work for good people good opertunities to advance.good wages and interesting work.great life style and career had a good job for 18 years
With all positions I have held throughout my career, I have had the ability to communicate confidently with the Team Leaders, Business/Client Stakeholders and Senior Executives. I quickly build and unite teams towards common objectives with my enthusiastic personality and communication skills. I have been responsible for planning and implementing work activities according to strict policy and procedures. This has been achieved through careful planning and commitment through the stewardship of my team and drive and enthusiasm for my profession. I actively cultivate my relationships with team leaders and identify and engage mentors to develop my skills (if required). In my private sector experience to date, I have been responsible and accountable for the provision of correct and timely information to all my direct and indirect managers. I have a proven track record in communicating to my team leaders and providing impartial and forthright advice. I critically analyse my own performance and seek feedback from my Manager. In addition, I ensure that the outcomes for which I am responsible have documented processes put in place that are auditable and accountable. The knowledge and experience I have gained by working on various Teams within the BAE Systems has given me a solid foundation in managing expectations of stakeholders, working collaboratively and efficiently with various professionals and harnessing a collegial working environment.
Pros
Exceptional training and learning environment
Cons
Would have like to stay but contract finishes2015
five NDT methods used diverse work load. Kept your mind active.
Pros
interesting work
Cons
yearly contracts