BMW Employee Reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the search See all 2,101 reviews
Excelente compañía
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Australia8 October 2018
Extraordinaria experiencia profesional. Llegas a sentirte dentro de la familia BMW.
Altamente recomendable como lugar donde trabajar.
Empresa seria, muy estable, lo que también dificulta mucho la proyección profesional y las oportunidades de progresar
Pros
Seguridad, Procesos internos
Cons
Proyección Profesional
Soul Crushing
Collections Officer (Former Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC30 September 2018
Really Hard environment to work in. Hard to advance.. Long winded performance reviews.. Not much recognition for work done unless your one of the favourites.
Pros
pay
Cons
HR and upper maagement
Good learning Experience.
Apprentice light vehicle mechanic (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD12 August 2018
Management sucked, training was awesome, pay was great along with benefits to employees.
Don't expect an easy job though, you will be worked to the bone with little to no regard to you.
Dont even consider it
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC27 May 2018
Culture is poor, no job security, huge expectation from management to do more for less, terrible wages with no benefits, HR department dont care about people. Dont even consider a job with BMW Financial Services, you'll regret it.
Enthusiastic and motivated office team that made work enjoyable
Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sunshine Coast QLD16 January 2018
Being in a professional environment gave me great experience in dealing with challenging customers and resolving issues daily. Being surrounded by motivated, friendly coworkers developed my strong work ethic and love for my job.
corporate and competitive
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  windhooek13 December 2017
high standard work place with a competitive industry due to the huge sales consultants battle to set the best sales target at the end of the day with a luxury class vehicle more for the higher class man and the more difficult client base type due to the price class and style.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
small commitions
Very ambiguous working culture
Customer Interaction Centre Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC17 September 2017
The company currently has 40 positions that needs to be back filled with the HR playing a major role in providing inconsistent information to potential and new candidates.

The 'politics' in the company is something that is dreadful and unavoidable. It is a nightmare of an organisation to be working with.
Working with the apprentices
Apprentice Programme Manager (Current Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC28 September 2016
It is great to see the apprentices learn and develop over the 4 years of training we provide. We also have a graduation at the end of the 4 years to celebrate their completion of the programme.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Budgets
Good workplace and happy work with team
Automobile Technician Qatar (Former Employee) –  Melbourne15 October 2015
Happy to work in BMW & Good place to grow.Flexible work with good environment,Good life stile and life is balanced.If i worked hard then i can reach good targets,then the company will pay good incentives.Actually its very pleasure to work with BMW family.When we go to trainings then we can learn many things with face to face training.
Productive,Good Place to Work At
Mechanic Trade assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA1 September 2015
Real good place to work enjoyed working here the environment was friendly and inviting. the management were very good and understanding. I only left due to a family sickness in NZ
Pros
great place to work
Cons
Had to leave
A brilliant stepping stone.
After sales manager (Former Employee) –  .1 May 2015
A great place to start my sales career and to get some essential experience, that I will take with me to my next challenge.
constant, imaginative and hard working
Foxit Advanced PDF Editor (Former Employee) –  karratha, western australia25 May 2014
as in all the jobs I have done I like to improve my work, I apply all knowledge and I like being part of a team where there is a good atmosphere and good relationship
Pros
i never stop learning
Cons
the contracts are allways too short
Once in a lifetime !!!
Apprenticeship (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA31 March 2014
Its all about a cliche' ,-> "Dream coming True"

Got paid for all that hard work and practice I had in my entire school life ! The best internship a student can ever ask for !!!

Worked religiously from Monday to Friday !
40 hours of elite German engineering pantomime!
8am to 4pm !
Pros
Free Weekends, Free meals
Cons
Last place to ask to be absent, Suicidal Punctuality