BP Retail Employee Review

A Start
Customer Service Representative - Part time (Former Employee) –  Pakenham VIC6 February 2016
Simple, safe, and reliable work that provides you all the on-the-job and online training required to do the job efficiently.
Pros
Caters to family circumstance in rostering of shifts
Cons
Not much scope for career advancement. Too dependent on management for job satisfaction.

Other BP Retail Employee Reviews

Terrible management no team moral and no breaks at all. Even if you do over 8 hours and the managers there to relieve you they still wont give you a b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leopold VIC4 July 2019
The worst job ive ever had. No team spirit at all, such high pressure sales very pushy. Management terrible and very rude to staff. No one turning up for shifts and when i couldnt cover they acted like i was the one who didnt turn up for my shift and got annoyed with me.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No breaks
A place for growth.
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD14 May 2019
Ive been with the company almost 2 years and Ive had a few managers. Theyve all been amazing. The workplace is challenging and fun. I have grown and I know my co workers have grown as well.