BP Retail Employee Review

Productive, Self motivational department, Helping management in creating self confidence.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 May 2017
It is one of the best company providing fuel in Australia from many years. Its a great fun to work with them. One can improve his languiage skills and meeting new people everyday increases self confidence to tak to people. Management is good, cooperative. They have the best fuel in Australia.

Other BP Retail Employee Reviews

Terrible management no team moral and no breaks at all. Even if you do over 8 hours and the managers there to relieve you they still wont give you a b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leopold VIC4 July 2019
The worst job ive ever had. No team spirit at all, such high pressure sales very pushy. Management terrible and very rude to staff. No one turning up for shifts and when i couldnt cover they acted like i was the one who didnt turn up for my shift and got annoyed with me.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No breaks
A place for growth.
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD14 May 2019
Ive been with the company almost 2 years and Ive had a few managers. Theyve all been amazing. The workplace is challenging and fun. I have grown and I know my co workers have grown as well.