BP Retail Employee Review

All in a days
CSR ( Customer Service Rep) (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 April 2017
My day start as early as 5 am and finish as late as 4 pm. Its tough its fast and you have to be a team player.Management is hands on and their with you. Workplace culture is 24 hour/ 7 days a week good team environment. The hardest part of the job can be its physical nature standing for log hours and stocking, stacking and cleaning,
Pros
Good team enviroment
Cons
lots of physical work

Other BP Retail Employee Reviews

Terrible management no team moral and no breaks at all. Even if you do over 8 hours and the managers there to relieve you they still wont give you a b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leopold VIC4 July 2019
The worst job ive ever had. No team spirit at all, such high pressure sales very pushy. Management terrible and very rude to staff. No one turning up for shifts and when i couldnt cover they acted like i was the one who didnt turn up for my shift and got annoyed with me.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No breaks
A place for growth.
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD14 May 2019
Ive been with the company almost 2 years and Ive had a few managers. Theyve all been amazing. The workplace is challenging and fun. I have grown and I know my co workers have grown as well.