BP Retail Employee Review

Not a good environment for anyone, staff are just a piece of meat ready to be slaughtered when they are sick of you
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beeliar WA17 May 2017
BP Beeliar
I would have to agree with the other review of this BP site. If you are hired here prepare to not have enough training and support from management! You wonder if your doing your job properly as you don't get any feed back. Then one day you get called into the office and terminated with little to no reason or you are terminated for something trivial, that you were never given a chance to fix because you always thought you were doing the right thing! It seems that they will make any excuse to fire or force out older staff, so they can make way for cheaper younger staff, as if they didn't make enough as it is! Not a very good place to work!! Please note this is a franchise so I can't speak for other sites run by BP
Pros
Some staff and customers
Cons
Management and long hours with no breaks

Other BP Retail Employee Reviews

Terrible management no team moral and no breaks at all. Even if you do over 8 hours and the managers there to relieve you they still wont give you a b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leopold VIC4 July 2019
The worst job ive ever had. No team spirit at all, such high pressure sales very pushy. Management terrible and very rude to staff. No one turning up for shifts and when i couldnt cover they acted like i was the one who didnt turn up for my shift and got annoyed with me.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No breaks
A place for growth.
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD14 May 2019
Ive been with the company almost 2 years and Ive had a few managers. Theyve all been amazing. The workplace is challenging and fun. I have grown and I know my co workers have grown as well.