BP Retail Employee Review

BP Beeliar
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beeliar WA25 March 2017
Worked here for a little over 2mths. Found management to be very strict coming up with rediculous rules. Store manager & assistant manager are very young & on 'power trip' when dealing with their staff & go through staff very quickly so theres no job security at all. Had to sign an employee agreement that didn't allow you a break unless you worked at least a 7hr shift which was hard at times. Beeliar site is a franchise owned by the Sanzone Retail Group. Not a company I will ever speak of fondly or recommend to anyone!
Pros
Some of the staff
Cons
Management!

Other BP Retail Employee Reviews

Terrible management no team moral and no breaks at all. Even if you do over 8 hours and the managers there to relieve you they still wont give you a b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leopold VIC4 July 2019
The worst job ive ever had. No team spirit at all, such high pressure sales very pushy. Management terrible and very rude to staff. No one turning up for shifts and when i couldnt cover they acted like i was the one who didnt turn up for my shift and got annoyed with me.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No breaks
A place for growth.
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD14 May 2019
Ive been with the company almost 2 years and Ive had a few managers. Theyve all been amazing. The workplace is challenging and fun. I have grown and I know my co workers have grown as well.