bp

bp Employee Reviews in Perth WA

Perth WA8 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,447 reviews

Odd working hours and huge work load

I work at one of BP stores in Perth. The biggest problem we are facing is cutting down of staff at most of the BP stores. So the employees are under a lot of stress and huge pressure not just to serve a lot of customers alone but also to do so many activities as well such as stock filling, cleaning the shop which can be very tiring. The salary is reasonable. We can penalty rates for working on weekends. But there are very bleak possibilities of promotion. Also, they don't let you sit so you have to stand all day... throughout your shift which can be challenging for some..

Pros

Reasonable salary

Cons

A lot of work and pressure, all day on feet, odd working hours

Fast pace, friendly environment

It become your routine for sure and you need at least couple of days off in a week to enjoy and work at BPMoreover you always work with your colleagues so it will help you to work smoothly

bp insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

What can I say

Had been an unpleasant company to work for, working 8 hour shifts with no lunch break or a 15 minute break. Management were unsupportive and uninterested. Did not enjoy the environmental experience.

great company with great workers

great company with highly skilled work force . salary is fantastic and share plan in place for keen investors , salary sacrifice is available for all employees also is a fuel card . only concern is the quality of supervisors and staff above these positions are far to focused on themselves without regards to the workers training and development . I would work for them again as long as there are changes in management and HR .

Pros

fuel card and company shares

Cons

treatment of employees by management

Awesome woking enviroment

A very well stable employer, i learnt alot and made alot of new team member friends.I worked on the over night shift mainly, really got to see alot especially at night time when normally people should be sleeping.

Fun work place

I learnt Compiling manufacturing data books and final handover documents Maintain records for documentation generated by Installation Team and associated Vendors. Generate document status reports for management reporting Compile final handover documents for submission to client Other document control administrative related tasks as necessary Work Place Policy, Safety and Standards

Pros

Fixed working hrs

Cons

only one break time in a 10hr shift

Customer Service Representative

Multitasking, Planning ahead, Team Work, Efficient Working and exploring my potentials are the thins I learned during the working period in BP.

Good environment

Customer Service a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare bp with

• bp
  • Perth WA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?