bp

Assistant Store Manager5 reviews
Australia5 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,447 reviews

fun workplace with my team

my first priority is to provide safe workplace to my team. I have learned that my team has proper knowledge at all site. I have good management skills Safety and team work culture family and friends is the hardest part of the job working with a good co worker which i enjoy a lot

Terrible Place to work

The whole process took months. the culture was horrible, no breaks for lunch , standing on your feet for more than 8 hours straight, no engaging from management, they don't care about the staff in the retail sector and don't address any concerns staff have. There's no respect for lower leaders from senior management and your not even acknowledged . The Pay is absolutely horrible.. Casual and part time staff earn more than an assistant manager who works full time hours .

Pros

there are no Pros, you pay for everything... there is absolutely NOTHING!!

Cons

long hours, no breaks, horrible pay, no respect as individuals

bp insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

I have been working at BP full-time

Flexible, well paid, and autonomous. I learn alot of professional things in these years , I quit this job due to my personal reasons. Lack of support in achieving unrealistic KPI targets in the face of extreme safety concerns. Management is ignorant and doesn't care about work place safety, even though they pretend to in meetings.

Pros

Long hours & helpful

Cons

Not future oriented

asst store manager

In my previous role as a manager, I gained the knowledge and experience I need to hit the ground running and start making an immediate contribution right away. The following are just a few highlights of my professional skills and achievements that I hope to bring to company.

Pros

everything

Customer Service experiance

Serving Customers with providing great promotions and deals where they can actually save their money. I have always been winner for doing promotions at my work. Customers appreciated my work all the time by providing a gift vouchers , couple movie tickets during Christmas as Christmas gift and receiving gift voucher from the mystery shopper. Bp always rewards employees for their great work which is gives motivation to do more good work.

Pros

Not too much work at one time

Cons

Long hours standing at the same place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare bp with