BP

BP

BP Employee Review

Good place to start.

The work is good, easy work, people are good to work with, small team you do work alone a fair bit. But the hours weren't great. Nights drain you if you have kids, not a great work home balance.

Pros

People

Cons

Hours

Same role

Can be very busy with Customer service, merchandising , stock control, cleaning, even preparing and cooking food.

in a typical 6 hr shift we can service over 400 customers, also expected to clean , control stock, stack shelves , cook food often at the same time so can be very demanding and stressful.

Pros

Customers are generally good.

Cons

Can be very demanding and stressful. Sometimes feels like whatever we do it isn't good enough.

Fun work place

Good work place depending on your manager. Work hours are good to suit a proper work life balance.sometimes it's stressful when targets are not met. Overall good experience.
Same role

overall its good for starter. Wouldnt recomend for a career

i used to work in the norther cluster os sydney NSW. The managers were nice and the staffs were friendly. It was the corporate who used to put pressure on us.Need to maintain KPI. I believe this was very hard. other than that all good.Pay is alright.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BP with

• BP
  • Good place to start.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?