BP

BP

BP Employee Review

it was ok working night shift

i worked here for 3 months doing night shiftlot of work because it was a cafe tooi miss it sometimes but the late hours and the no career progression it was a deal breaker for me

Pros

good pay

Cons

late long hours on your feet in the same place = your feet will be killing you trust me

Same role

Excellent workplace which provides an opportunity to learn new things.

Nice place to work with plenty of things to learn including serving Customers, Providing guidance to customers regarding merchandise care and details, Provide customer service through telephone means, conducting regular inventory counts and Cash handling.

Long hours, good money

It was only casual so no job security. Long hours and good pay though. You were always alone to work however, so it was quite boring. You end up cleaning a lot.
Same role

Flying solo but as a part of a team

Your typical day would involve serving customers, usually including quite a few regulars, refilling stock, and maintaining cleanliness of the shop. You do get those days that try your patience and this job has taught me to be tolerant and patient. I would say the hardest part of the job would be doing closing procedures while continuing with sales. On the other hand the most enjoyable aspect of the job is that the customers are a friendly bunch and will occasionally stop and chat for a bit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BP with

• BP
  • it was ok working night shift