bp

bp

bp Employee Review

such a fun place to lear all sorts of stuff

Serving clients, which would typically include a good number of repeat customers, replenishing products, and keeping the shop cleanliness would be part of your average day. There are days when patience is tested, and my job has helped me become more patient and tolerant. Doing closing processes while still conducting sales would, in my opinion, be the most challenging aspect of the job. The clients, on the other hand, are a friendly group and may occasionally stop and chat for a while, which makes the job the most pleasurable.

Pros

free hot chocalates

Same role

Enhance knowledge and interesting job

I got the chance to deal with different types of customers and i like to learn as many new things i can. I love doing filling at my work and also i like to keep the container properly managed. I always try my best to give a satisfaction to every customer and also help the customer with the things they are unable to find in the store.

Pros

Supportive staff

Cons

Long hours to stand
Same location

Fun work place

Good work place depending on your manager. Work hours are good to suit a proper work life balance.sometimes it's stressful when targets are not met. Overall good experience.
Same location

Awful place to work - go anywhere else.

BP does not care about it's employee's at all, they're perfectly happy to exploit their workers, often immigrants or young people. There is zero work life balance with ridiculous rostering and the job is treated like a high pressure wall street job with the KPI's and terribly trained "managers" who act emotional and micromanage in the worst ways imaginable.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare bp with

• bp
  • such a fun place to lear all sorts of stuff