bp

bp

bp Employee Review

Enhance knowledge and interesting job

I got the chance to deal with different types of customers and i like to learn as many new things i can. I love doing filling at my work and also i like to keep the container properly managed. I always try my best to give a satisfaction to every customer and also help the customer with the things they are unable to find in the store.

Pros

Supportive staff

Cons

Long hours to stand

Same role

such a fun place to lear all sorts of stuff

Serving clients, which would typically include a good number of repeat customers, replenishing products, and keeping the shop cleanliness would be part of your average day. There are days when patience is tested, and my job has helped me become more patient and tolerant. Doing closing processes while still conducting sales would, in my opinion, be the most challenging aspect of the job. The clients, on the other hand, are a friendly group and may occasionally stop and chat for a while, which makes the job the most pleasurable.

Pros

free hot chocalates

Cons

Fantastic to work

Great place to work though a lot of responsibilities and always a lot to do. A lot of customers sometimes tired from riding so compassion is a must. Enjoyed my time and would recommend if you are a good worker .

learning curve

to start with it was great but after a while i realized that day staff didn't do much replenishment of stock and it was left up to the overnight staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare bp with

• bp
  • Enhance knowledge and interesting job