BP

BP

BP Employee Review

in a typical 6 hr shift we can service over 400 customers, also expected to clean , control stock, stack shelves , cook food often at the same time so can be very demanding and stressful.

Pros

Customers are generally good.

Cons

Can be very demanding and stressful. Sometimes feels like whatever we do it isn't good enough.

Same role

Good place to start.

The work is good, easy work, people are good to work with, small team you do work alone a fair bit. But the hours weren't great. Nights drain you if you have kids, not a great work home balance.

Pros

People

Cons

Hours
Same role

Fun work place

Good work place depending on your manager. Work hours are good to suit a proper work life balance.sometimes it's stressful when targets are not met. Overall good experience.
Same roleSame location

It's a job.

For the most part we work by our selves. No toilet breaks, no breaks despite being entitled to 20min break I've never,ever had one. Always seem to be under staffed.

Pros

Follow staff and reg customers are great .

Cons

Don't seem to grasp the causal concept. Rostered on even after making myself unavailable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BP with

• BP
  • Can be very busy with Customer service, merchandising , stock control, cleaning, even preparing and cooking food.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?