Back In Motion Health Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Back In Motion Health Group Employee Reviews

Back In Motion is a great place to work! It has a very positive work environment, with all functions working towards the same goal. There are a lot of function activities which assists with the culture.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Office
Adversarial culture (you'll really see it if you get find yourself in a meeting with senior management). Never worked at a place where so many people expressed fear they would lose their job. Strangely, for people in some parts of company it is actually the most desirable company to work for.
I have enjoyed my time at Back in Motion (3 years). The culture is amazing with very friendly executives. I left only due to lack of advancement. Work life balance is great, you get 4 weeks of vacation to start! Then 5 weeks after 5 years. In addition, you get sick days and personal days which you can use anytime without having to explain yourself. The company gave us a lot of freedom but staff members still did their job and was happy to go to work.
I did my work experience here over a week and a typical day at work included greeting patients and sitting in on treatments. I learned a great deal about the field of physiotherapy and clinical exercise treatments. Everything was well managed and the staff are beyond lovely and empathetic.
Pros
Amazing People
Cons
My time with Back In Motion was great. I developed a lot, gained valuable skills and enjoyed working alongside fantastic colleagues. Back In Motion has a very warm, welcoming culture, and provides a great service to clients.
Positive work environment and well educated staff and doctors. Everyone pulls their weight equally and works toward a common goal.
It was a very nice experience with a professional staff. Patients were very kind and with an amazing energy and a huge desire to get a better health.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Back In Motion Health Group?