Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews in Perth WA

Found 19 reviews matching the search See all 4,801 reviews
Great
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Perth WA3 May 2018
Worked for the company as a contractor for 6 weeks, while I was there is was a fun place to work. I have no problems with the other Staff who accepted me as soon as I started.
Dog-eat-dog environement
Operations and Sales M (Former Employee) –  Perth WA17 April 2018
This is not the best place to be if you are looking for a team environment. Everyone is out for themselves and not interested in developing careers. Best thing that could have happened to them was being bought out.
Strong Culture
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Perth Western Australia25 January 2018
New employee will be seen as an outsider initially but once your prove yourself technically and bring something of value to the table you will easily get accepted.

Work require being away from home and extended long working hours.
Productive and hard worker during working hours and enjoy the vacation
Direction drilling engineer (Former Employee) –  Perth WA12 May 2017
I have been working FIFO for more than 14 years over many countries allover the world , Have a very good experience in drilling , can work on contracts and have a good idea about the drilling conventional tools and RSS drilling tools
Worked as directional drilling technical support and personal and tools coordinator in IRAQ oil field.
Work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Perth WA16 March 2017
Some chances for advancement if you demonstrate the right attitude to your work. Most of the personal are willing to train new personal, whilst there is still the stigmata that if they show you too much you will take there job.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Great people to work with
Project Engineer - Gorgon Upstream (Former Employee) –  Perth WA1 March 2017
Hours are long some days, but great people to work with overall. Plenty of benefits, both incentive wise and non-incentive too.
Great Team Environment
Senior Planner (Current Employee) –  Perth WA21 February 2017
Great team to work with, but there appear to be several people in the wrong positions. The Company has room to improve on its Project Controls as it does not take Project Controls seriously and have no Processes in place to improve.
Worst Job I have had due to management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Perth WA24 July 2016
To much in house fighting and back stabbing in the office by operations personnel in the office made it hard for the guys in the field do do their job and keeping clients happy with their dealings.
Pros
People who worked in the field were great bunch to work with
Cons
Poor management and asked to cover up for their short commings
Safe working environment, Friendly
QA/QC Coordinator Chevron Gorgon Project (Former Employee) –  Perth WA4 April 2016
Friendly place to work, I enjoyed working to tight deadlines when equipment failed offshore, High standard of HSE in all departments
Pros
New clean facility to work in
Cons
Large company
Great place to work at
Financial Planning & Analysis (Former Employee) –  Perth WA31 March 2016
Very good place and company to work for, Enthusiastic and friendly atmosphere and people, great co-workers, very good benefits and pay top of market, really good facilities. However: to many changes on the management in my department in the last few years.
offshore work and warehouse duties
coring engineer/technician (Former Employee) –  Perth WA17 January 2016
Picking a packing tools to be exported internationally.
Assembling tools to be loaded out to rig site. Mechanical skills required with a technical knowledge of various tools and equipment.
Regular use of 5t forklift, 12t Combi Lift and over head crane moving tubulars.

I worked in a small team of specialist and we generally worked independently to get all the work completed in a busy environment.
Once all tools had been loaded out to the rigsite, I would run the tools offshore/onshore.

My rig site role as a Coring Engineer was a important and technical job that required confidence, lots of responsibilities and hard, physical work.
Satisfactory work environment working in PNG
PNG Coordinator, for Cementing and Tools (Former Employee) –  Perth WA26 November 2015
A very challenging work environment which is very satisfactory when you have completed a four week roster, I found all the people a pleasure to work with during my time at work, and enjoy the Oil field life a pleasure to be involved with.
Pros
A company T&E card for all travel expences
Cons
Not a lot of back up from upper managment
goog
Well Service & Intervention Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA19 September 2015
Demonstrates strong leadership skills in a multi – cultural environment, with commitment to all aspects relating to Health, Safety and the Environment.
Professional Management
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA10 July 2015
Fun work place, good team work, supportive and professional management. Really wish to join again with this company in the future
Great
Employee (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA2 March 2015
Good People who work hard and do the best they can with what they have. I learnt a lot to take with me onto my next job. Brilliant opportunity.
Global oilfield service company.
Executive Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth, SCT26 January 2015
A great company with opportunities to work globally. Very well regarded by oil companies and the staff are amongst the best in the world. Good graduate intake program with training provided at overseas locations.
Senior management (MD and Sales Director) are typically assigned to a country for 2-3 years as part of their career development which means that the management style can change dramatically every few years.
Pros
Very interested and rewarding.
Cons
Long hours when required to meet tender deadlines.
An interesting & challenging role
Integrated Project Planning Lead - APAC (Current Employee) –  Jandakot, Perth9 March 2014
The day starts early and often finishes late, post 9pm, but can be rewarding as it is sometimes frustrating.
Focusing a lot on leadership skills now.
I work completely in the Global arena, which has given me a far greater breadth and depth to my own interpersonal skills.
Pros
Great work ethic and integrity in everything we do
Cons
Sometimes missing out on those family events.
Work and Play
Subsea Lead (Current Employee) –  Perth WA30 November 2013
work hard play hard,continue to love what u do and enjoy your time
Pros
money
Cons
away from family