Ballarat Health Services Employee Review

View all Ballarat Health Services reviews

Healthy Learning environment, mostly supportive supervisors
HMO 2- recently upgraded to HMO3 since July 2017 (Current Employee) –  Ballarat VIC20 July 2017
Ballarat Base Hospital has been a very good start of my career in Australia. Most of the time medical work force is very supportive, understanding and flexible. 80 percent of the times roster is maintaining a good work family life balance. consultants are approachable `and supportive.
The hardest part of job so far was my surgical night rotation. 13 hour of night shift takes the life out of you, specially if it were to be for a whole term.(3 months)
Emergency department have got a best working culture , enjoys the most working in Emergency department.
Like any other place, we do have some trouble makers in team who can be non supportive, bully and racist at times. and they are on every level from nursing staff to consultant level.
Pros
flexible hours, healthy learning environment to grow
Cons
few non supportive staff members.

Other Ballarat Health Services Employee Reviews

A great place to work and grow.
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Ballarat VIC12 January 2018
Always look forward to going to work when i have a shift. Always looking for ways to improve my skills and Ballarat Health Service can give that to there employees.
great place to work
Food Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ballarat VIC20 November 2017
i enjoy working at bhs with the friendly staff and culture background.
the people are always there to help each other and the ceo has done a lot with the bullying at work.
Pros
friendly staff salary packaging flexible work.