Banjos Bakery Cafe Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Banjos summary
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD12 October 2017
It's was a early start but good ,I learnt a lot with orders and customer service,management was always there for the workers needs,the hours was the hardest part,it was all enjoyable
Nice place to work
Baker apprentice (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD12 October 2017
Typical day includes getting to work at 1am making bread/running ovens. Fellow employees were really nice and understanding and even more so to customers.

Hardest part would be the hours and the most enjoyable would be the people you meet and the free food.
it was a decent experience but i can't see myself doing that job permanently
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingston TAS9 October 2017
apparently i need to put down 150 characters but my summary says all i need to say about it. so ksnknknknknkn pointless needing 150 characters minimum
Pros
Good people
Cons
very slippery floor
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tasmania23 October 2016
I really enjoyed working at Banjo's. The staff members became my family and I completed my certificate III in Hospitality. It was great to work as part of a team with people that supported my long term goals. Without the understanding of my managers, I wouldn't be in my position today. I was given the opportunity to learn so much and would recommend it to anyone else that is looking for a job within a hospitality team.
Enjoyable And Challenging Workplace
Front of House Waitress (Former Employee) –  Huonville TAS8 August 2016
A typical day at work would involve cleaning, waitressing, serving customers, handling money, giving correct change and restocking food and drinks. At Banjos Bakery Cafe I learned how to work well at a till, whist also being responsible for cleaning and restocking. I also learned to work well in a team with the other friendly staff.
The management at Banjos Bakery Cafe could have been better.
The hardest part of the job was definitely multitasking, which is my strong point.
The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be working with my co-workers as a team to get things done.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, Good Location
Cons
Average Management, Short notice for shifts
Great learning experience
Baker (Former Employee) –  Huonville, TAS7 May 2015
A typical day at work involved me arriving there at 1am, I came to work but it was also good to chat with the other baker on shift and share stories, I got on well with the manager, I think the best part about the job was the learning curve and gaining the experience in the work force, the hardest bit of the job for me was adjusting to waking up at 12am everyday.
Pros
free food after shift
Cons
early starts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banjos Bakery Cafe. Our community is ready to answer.

Banjos Bakery Cafe Reviews by Location