Banjos Bakery Cafe Management reviews

Management couldn't care less about you working there
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tasmania31 March 2018
Getting paid minimum wage to do more than two people's job made it really hard to work there. Manager was constantly sittign in office and letting sales staff do all the work. If needed to change shift or call in sick, management made you feel guilty and pressured you to take another shift instead. Overall would not recommend working for this place!!!!!
Pros
25% discount on food
Cons
Long hours, bad pay, early starts, bad management
Banjos summary
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD12 October 2017
It's was a early start but good ,I learnt a lot with orders and customer service,management was always there for the workers needs,the hours was the hardest part,it was all enjoyable
bad place to work
Bakery's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Smithton TAS24 May 2017
Banjos Bakehouse Smithton was not a good place to work as the management did not care what went on and didnt listen. appart from that it was a good experience
A productive and enjoyable work place
Customer service, sales assistant and barista (Current Employee) –  Shoreline, hobart, Tas1 January 2017
I am fortunate enough to work with a team that is well bonded and makes work enjoyable. I have gained a great degree of skills in regards to time management, customer service and training younger individuals. Not only this, Banjos has payed and further provided me with my barista qualification which is a benefit in itself.
Enjoyable And Challenging Workplace
Front of House Waitress (Former Employee) –  Huonville TAS8 August 2016
A typical day at work would involve cleaning, waitressing, serving customers, handling money, giving correct change and restocking food and drinks. At Banjos Bakery Cafe I learned how to work well at a till, whist also being responsible for cleaning and restocking. I also learned to work well in a team with the other friendly staff.
The management at Banjos Bakery Cafe could have been better.
The hardest part of the job was definitely multitasking, which is my strong point.
The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be working with my co-workers as a team to get things done.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, Good Location
Cons
Average Management, Short notice for shifts