Bank Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bank Australia Employee Reviews

Bank Australia is a very forward thinking and socially aware company. They are not afraid to stand up and say 'This is what we believe in'. Most recently they publicly announced that Bank Australia supports marriage equality and they have advertisements to show their difference such as not lending for fossil fuels, putting profits back to customers and things of the like.
Long hours which are not appreciated by management. Leadership team quite out of touch and outdated in thinking. Very passionate staff who all care about what Bank Aus stands for
Pros
Nice people
Cons
The bank has a environmental and ethical philosophy and so avoids investing any of it's customers funds in the fossil fuel industry. It is carbon neutral and so for every house built or car bought it plants the equivalent in trees.
Pros
Positive effect on the enviroment
Cons
Small bank and so lacks cutting edge IT.
At the bank I got a chance to work both on the phones and in the service centre. Working in the service centre was great because I got to interact with the customers face-to-face, grow on going relationships with them as well as my co workers. I enjoyed the variety of my job, handling cash, selling insurance and foreign cash/passports, opening/closing accounts, assisting with general banking needs etc.