Bank of America
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bank of America Employee Reviews

My time at Merrill Lynch was always very busy. From supporting advisors/dealers.
Very strange environment nobody speaks no proper training no culture no benifits high expectations with no give back. People dissappeared all the time or never turned up for interviews. Took 5 months for interviews and background process of your bank records financial circumstances and all addresses in the past ten years.
A typical day is fun, I learnt to work smarter and not harder.Management was fantastic and the workplace culture was easy going and lots of fun.the hardest part tho would be is that its purely a sales role, so you either make it or you don't. The hardest part for me was I could never get my vacation time approved as we where always short staffed and your vacation time allocated to you was not rolled over for the following year. what made it enjoyable was the team I worked in.
Pros
Fun and pot lucks every month was organized.
Cons
Vacation time.
Great company. I have enjoyed working with this company. The work environment is exceedingly pleasant. Everyone works together as a team to accomplish the weeks goals. I have never been more pleased with a company.
Card services was a fantastic place to work. When I changed lines ofBusiness it was a mistake. Very competitive. Dog eat dog. I lasted 87 days
Over 13 years the knowledge of working with customers and banks accounts. In-putting very important information and funds into their checking accounts. Balancing and Researching files. Coordinating work that needed to be posted to customers account. Heavy deadlines. Typing letter to customers and banks, merchants. Communicating with others banks and merchants and customers. Customer services was a must.
Pros
rewards, free lunches
Cons
good healthcare, 15 minutes breaks