Bank of America Employee Reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 27,108 reviews
Fun place
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston VIC10 July 2017
A typical day is fun, I learnt to work smarter and not harder.Management was fantastic and the workplace culture was easy going and lots of fun.the hardest part tho would be is that its purely a sales role, so you either make it or you don't. The hardest part for me was I could never get my vacation time approved as we where always short staffed and your vacation time allocated to you was not rolled over for the following year. what made it enjoyable was the team I worked in.
Pros
Fun and pot lucks every month was organized.
Cons
Vacation time.
Productive workplace
Data entry (Current Employee) –  6000 feldwood road20 September 2016
Great company. I have enjoyed working with this company. The work environment is exceedingly pleasant. Everyone works together as a team to accomplish the weeks goals. I have never been more pleased with a company.
Consumer banking ended my career
Kennesaw (Former Employee) –  Officer8 November 2011
Card services was a fantastic place to work. When I changed lines of
Business it was a mistake. Very competitive. Dog eat dog. I lasted 87 days
Very Challenging and Educational.
Dallas Texas (Former Employee) –  Research and Adjustment Analysis3 November 2011
Over 13 years the knowledge of working with customers and banks accounts. In-putting very important information and funds into their checking accounts. Balancing and Researching files. Coordinating work that needed to be posted to customers account. Heavy deadlines. Typing letter to customers and banks, merchants. Communicating with others banks and merchants and customers. Customer services was a must.
Pros
rewards, free lunches
Cons
good healthcare, 15 minutes breaks