Bank of America
View all Bank of America reviews

Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Review

Bad atmosphere nobody speaks no training no culture

Very strange environment nobody speaks no proper training no culture no benifits high expectations with no give back. People dissappeared all the time or never turned up for interviews. Took 5 months for interviews and background process of your bank records financial circumstances and all addresses in the past ten years.

Fun place

A typical day is fun, I learnt to work smarter and not harder.Management was fantastic and the workplace culture was easy going and lots of fun.the hardest part tho would be is that its purely a sales role, so you either make it or you don't. The hardest part for me was I could never get my vacation time approved as we where always short staffed and your vacation time allocated to you was not rolled over for the following year. what made it enjoyable was the team I worked in.

Pros

Fun and pot lucks every month was organized.

Cons

Vacation time.

Productive workplace

Great company. I have enjoyed working with this company. The work environment is exceedingly pleasant. Everyone works together as a team to accomplish the weeks goals. I have never been more pleased with a company.

Great workmates

My time at Merrill Lynch was always very busy. From supporting advisors/dealers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bank of America with

Bank of America Reviews by Location

• Bank of America
  • Bad atmosphere nobody speaks no training no culture