Bankstown Sports
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bankstown Sports Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Fast paced and great work environment
Very fast paced but great work environment to learn. The team are very welcoming and working for a big organisation has lots of benefits. Massive lunch room with free tea, coffee, soft drink. Secure staff parking.
Pros
$10 lunch card everyday
Cons
A decent venue to start
Bankstown sports has an excellent employee structure and benefits scheme along with a great support network. In my time the venue itself and resources were excellent although the overall culture and leadership left a great deal to be desired.While very "above board" and meticulous there was a lack of empathy and modern leadership amongst the leadership team. The general vibe of the business was "old school"
Nightmare
My day of work there was a living nighmare got pick on and on over NOTHING nothing at all, the team leaders are sooo soo heartless mean and cruel ,the mangers are the same HR is the worst bullying in acceptable only if they don't like you you the staff are from other planet nothing good inside them pure nasty stay away from thus place trust me I went through a lot for no reason because if she he doesn't like you your are gone they will make your life work a living nightmare they are all immature
cant be a good person and work there they will eat you alive be careful worst place to work at
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bankstown Sports. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7