Barwon Health ask a range of questions including motivational, values-based, technical and behavioural questions. Behavioural questions require using the STAR technique, which means talking about a past experience and the situation you were in, the actions you took and the result of your actions.
Have a read at this to get a better understanding: https://www.barwonhealth.org.au/careers-volunteers/start-your-career-with-us/talent-blog/item/02-a-guide-to-excel-in-behavioural-based-interviews
5 June 2019
If your looking for administrative role study hard and stand out above the rest. The interviewing process is tough
Presentation is a must dressed respectable and clean speak correctly and respectfully and answer their questions to the best of your knowledge
- Why do/did you like working at Barwon Health?2 people answered
- Does Barwon Health require a background check? What kind of background check does Barwon Health do?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Barwon Health?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at Barwon Health?One person answered
- How often do salary reviews and pay rises occur at Barwon Health?One person answered
- How is feedback from management and/or colleagues delivered at Barwon Health?One person answered
- The rudest question of all, what is Barwon Health's wage like for an Administrative Assistant? Thank…Answered by Barwon Health
- What is Barwon Health sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?