Barwon Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Barwon Health Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance
3.8Pay & Benefits

Management Lacks Clarity

Good people to work with but lack management credibility. Salary benefits are good but most employees were not paid by their experience or ability. Payroll system was outdated and full of work arounds.

A horrible place to work

You are going to be let down by Barwon Health. The bullying culture is disgusting at Barwon Health. Long term employees are complacent, and are responsible for the bullying culture, experienced by all employees. Overall Barwon Health is a let down, and not a place for anybody to work there. Shame on you.

Bullying by the ones who are suppose to support you

My coworkers were fantastic and supportive but my NUM and educator were bullies. From my first day the NUM pretty much told me that work would be my life for the next few months or I would fail, work cannot be a mums “life” as my son was not even 1 by that point. From there they belittled my skills and put so much expectation and pressure on me. I was picking up other people’s mistake, yet mistakes that weren’t even mine were blamed on me, I was afraid to ask questions as they would throw in my face that I “should” know that, I became physically ill with anxiety. They did not want me there and they got their way in the end. They destroyed my confidence, funnily enough where I work now I can’t not be praised enough by my NUM and how good of a nurse I am.

Pros

Co-workers are nice

Cons

Bullying from management

In the area I worked in was very fast paced

I was an employee at Barwon Health for 11 years and was grateful for the opportunity. The opportunity to work ppt hours was a plus and the people I worked with on the whole were quite receptive

Pros

Salary packaging

Cons

Hard to find a free park

Second Time Advertised - Why?

A new position with a ridiculously long and cumbersome PD - do they really know what they want? Not prepared to nominate a salary range - yet expecting to attract high quality candidates. On guessing the salary range from web site listings seems to be around the $80-90k - good luck attracting the right person to taken on what is set out in the PD. Think long and hard and ask questions before wasting your day responding to the KRA's. Otherwise Geelong is a great place to live and work....

Pros

Great exciting position

Cons

Employer not upfront

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barwon Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Barwon Health Reviews by Location