BASF Corporation Employee Reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 2,413 reviews
Fantastisk upplevelse
BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Australia29 January 2015
Stor arbetsplats, roligt, energisk, aldrig tråkigt, början till slut roll redan från orderhantering genom att tilldelningen, transport, clerance och delievry till kunden. Lärde oss många om kemisk industri (råvaror) och hantera tullen, internationella leveranskedjan, regulatoriska frågor. Stor förvaltning, stort stöd / ledarskap. Avgick på grund flyttade till Stockholm, Sverige.
Great Company To Work For
Accounts Clerk - Full Time (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park, NSW21 October 2014
Great experience, nice people always helpful. Sad to leave
Mine Site with exceptional facilities.
Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Kwinana Site8 March 2014
With hands-on experience for six years in the Process Operations industry, I am eager to leverage my skills to maximize the efficiency of your production department.

During my past experiences, I have gained a considerable knowledge of production processes, equipment operation and troubleshooting, laboratory in-process testing, health and safety policies, Tag-Outs and quality control. I have always set high standards and achieved my goals every time.

Moreover, I have a demonstrated ability to read program blueprints in order to create product as per employer’s specifications by operating specialized machinery to complete tasks successfully. More specifically, I am highly skilled in observing the machines in operation and making necessary adjustments to control the rate of production. Besides regular tasks, I also have a working knowledge of minor repairs and machine maintenance tasks such as Boiler checks, Forklift checks, oiling, replacing air pumps, air lines, replacing manual/ automated valves, helping maintenance replace machinery and cleaning.
Pros
Experience in Process Operation
Cons
Limited to how far I can grow.
A learning experience, i enjoyed
Storeperson (Former Employee) –  kewdale WA13 February 2014
I found the workplace to be enjoyable and a great place to work for
the staff was careing and helpful. I was able to learn the aspect of the tasks I was given and love learning new tasks

the main tasks were
- forklift driving
- mixing chemicals
- filling containers with chemical
- maintenance of the pumps

the hardest thing I found was the chemical fumes