BASF Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from BASF Corporation:

BASF Corporation Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
It is a great place to work with great People. Everyone is super friendly, welcomming and very supportive. There are stressful times but Team work makes the Dream work!
I loved working here. They have many of their new starters via a temp agency though, so your job is not secure. It is great pay though and they have some fun social events.
Pros
Social events
Cons
Everyone is pretty busy and a bit stressed
I enjoyed my time there, learnt a wide range of things that will stay with me for life.
Have a good relationship with my former workers and stay in contact with many of them
Pros
Good pay
Cons
working with dangerous chemicals
Stor arbetsplats, roligt, energisk, aldrig tråkigt, början till slut roll redan från orderhantering genom att tilldelningen, transport, clerance och delievry till kunden. Lärde oss många om kemisk industri (råvaror) och hantera tullen, internationella leveranskedjan, regulatoriska frågor. Stor förvaltning, stort stöd / ledarskap. Avgick på grund flyttade till Stockholm, Sverige.
Great experience, nice people always helpful. Sad to leave
With hands-on experience for six years in the Process Operations industry, I am eager to leverage my skills to maximize the efficiency of your production department.

During my past experiences, I have gained a considerable knowledge of production processes, equipment operation and troubleshooting, laboratory in-process testing, health and safety policies, Tag-Outs and quality control. I have always set high standards and achieved my goals every time.

Moreover, I have a demonstrated ability to read program blueprints in order to create product as per employer’s specifications by operating specialized machinery to complete tasks successfully. More specifically, I am highly skilled in observing the machines in operation and making necessary adjustments to control the rate of production. Besides regular tasks, I also have a working knowledge of minor repairs and machine maintenance tasks such as Boiler checks, Forklift checks, oiling, replacing air pumps, air lines, replacing manual/ automated valves, helping maintenance replace machinery and cleaning.
Pros
Experience in Process Operation
Cons
Limited to how far I can grow.
I found the workplace to be enjoyable and a great place to work for
the staff was careing and helpful. I was able to learn the aspect of the tasks I was given and love learning new tasks

the main tasks were

- forklift driving

- mixing chemicals

- filling containers with chemical

- maintenance of the pumps

the hardest thing I found was the chemical fumes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BASF Corporation?