Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 2,094 reviews
Company has great flexibility for work life balance
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Old Toongabbie NSW14 February 2019
Can be very busy environment but the flexibility provided is outstanding.
Company pays very well which in turn keeps employees there for long time.
On site parking, gym,canteen & cafe makes it a great environment to work in
Potentially a career stepping stone
Parts Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Sunshine VIC24 July 2018
Great company to work for, medium paced days, long hours on the phone or customers at counter, good place to work. Salary could be a bit higher, wanted to do more things in the company but opportunities didnt come along all that quick
Enjoyed wish I was put on permanent
Storeperson (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD7 May 2018
I enjoyed working on my own and was very self motivated on the job. sadly there was no job security and that is what led to me losing my job. Overall enjoyed what I did and wish I could do it again.
Pros
Cons
Paid parking
Great supply chain team to work with
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC27 October 2017
The best warehouse team I have ever met in my warehousing experience. Learned a lot safe and quality food handling. Room for improvement in investing in proper operating system. Proper implementation of OH&S and Quality System. Hardest part of my daily job is the everyday surprises that could have been fixed by simple coordination and 10 minute discussion.
Really poor management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Australia5 May 2017
Culture was really toxic - bullying management and no job security - Melbourne office was terrible. Lots of gossip and real divide between Directors and support staff
Pros
Cons
Poor Management, toxic
ANZ SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER (Former Employee) –  Toongabbie NSW7 March 2017
Working as ANZ Supply Chain Planner and providing that great service to the technical team and our customers was one of the enjoying part of my job.
The salary and bonuses was that great.
The hardest part is when my position was made redundant because of the financial crisis.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
no commetn
Excellent company to work for. Always working toward improving outcomes for patients.
Snr. Receptionist, Head Office (Former Employee) –  Old Toongabbie NSW4 March 2017
My typical day started at 8am and finished at 4.30pm, 4 days a week.
My role was always changing e.g; learning new phone systems, and purchasing/invoicing through new computer systems.
Our management encouraged an open workplace culture, where our input was encouraged.
The hardest part of the job was hearing a patient had passed.
I was always happy to go to work, and believed I was making a difference in patients lives.
Loved my role at Baxter Healthcare
Customer Liaison Representative - Technical (Former Employee) –  Old Toongabbie Sydney6 February 2017
I enjoyed all of my job tasks, same tasks, but totally different from day to day.
Redundancy was the only reason I don't work there now.
It was a shame.
Pros
Good work atmosphere, good people / staff.
Cons
You worked till tasks were completed daily.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Science Graduate Laboratory (Current Employee) –  Toongabbie NSW24 January 2017
Great big company to work for. I have learnt to be meticulous, attention for detail. I work well in a team and able to follow instructions. Many roles in the job.
Pros
christmas ham
Cons
N/a
Fun place to work dedicated team
Healthcare Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baxter Toongabbie5 January 2017
Work with a dedicated team of sales & marketers to saving and sustaining patient lives. Great location free off street parking subsidized canteen, onsite gym.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
High level intricate fast paced company
Product Manager Marketing Anaesthesia ANZ (Former Employee) –  Melbourne18 October 2015
Fast paced Pharamceutical business, great cultured and plenty of growth opportunities.
Extremely supportive management
Most enjoyable part of this job was the trust and autonomy to make high dollar decisions and also to market life changing programs that directly helped the training of skilled Drs to be better.
A company with an environmental side that actually worked to be more environmentally sound and to actively recycle.
Pros
high salary, fast pace company, great advancement opps
Cons
long hours, work life balance issues
Great company to work for.
Machine and Forklift Operator on night shift (Former Employee) –  Toongabbie, NSW15 June 2015
My supervisor was an understanding and supportive lady who ensured that I was exposed to various roles in my development. My area was materials handling and storage, machine operation and forklift driving.
A great company to work with
ANZ Supply Chain Planner (Former Employee) –  Oakes road, Old Toongabbie, NSW Australia1 March 2015
It was a great opportunity working with Baxter Healthcare Pty. Ltd. and fun working with good and appreciative management and co-workers.
My enjoyable but hard part of my job was working with the Colleague Pump Project.
Thanks for beiing a part of this great company..
Pros
incentives
Cons
na
Great Culture
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Old Toongabbie/Parramatta area8 February 2015
During my brief contract at Baxter I found the people were very friendly and down to earth. A good work life balance was also encouraged. Interesting work and a great place to be for a short time, would return there in a permanent capacity if an opening becomes available that is suitable.
Pros
On site cafe
Great working environment
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 May 2014
I was placed in Baxter Healthcare through an agency as a temp. The role was as a data entry operator, entering medical supply orders for the major hospitals around Country and Regional NSW. The accuracy was of the upmost importance because of the type of medical supplies being ordered ie morphine etc.
I found the training very poor. Only one of the temp staff members had any formal training. I was given written notes from that temp to learn the job. If questions were asked in order to get the order correct, the staff became annoyed as they were all so very busy.
I found the staff to be very friendly outside of the working hours.
I enjoyed the working environment and enjoyed going to work each day.
Pros
great working environment and friendly staff
Cons
No training
Productive workplace, encourages strong team culture
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Coorparoo15 December 2013
Generally a great place to work. Great variety of people to work with, friendly.
Pros
Variety of work, regular training and updates.
Cons
Long hours, especially the late shift
Very productive
Subcontractor courier driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane18 November 2013
I delivered to all hospitals , pharmacies & homecare patients from Brisbane to Buderim, I was delivering pharmacuetical products.I enjoyed the job very much.
Cons
could sometimes be long hours
Competent management with a great workforce environment.
Storeperson (Former Employee) –  Acacia Ridge, QLD30 October 2013
A day consisted morning meeting held by the staff manager, forklift work with stock picking and loading, customer service. Baxter was a stickler for work place health and safety.
productive and fun workplace
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  nsw24 July 2013
Our motto is "making the meaningful differences in other lives". We have made the pharmaceutical products that heal sick people in the hospital. I enjoy my job and co-workers
Pros
for casuals, they pay lunch break
Cons
insecure job, whenever they want to cut down expenses they let casuals go
Not a nice place to work
customer support (Former Employee) –  Old Toongabbie nsw19 December 2012
Busy contact centre.
Orders in by cut off
short staffed no back up
management not supportive
Great team of ladies vey helpful and supportive
Pros
salary good
Cons
no tea or lunch breaks, team leader would go for lunch 1/2 hour before cutoff, no help or support atv all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baxter Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Baxter Healthcare Reviews by Location