Bayside Health Nook
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

7: Bayside Health Nook Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

4.9Work–Life Balance

Busy environment but everyone works together to get the job done.

I never would have thought I could love coming to work as much as I have since joining the team at BHN. I've been supported and heard at every stage of employment and work

Pros

Flexibility based on your own needs/ availability

Cons

As a newer business, there is often some problem solving that needs to take place when a new challenge comes up.

Workplace with a positive vibe, and a nice mix of disciplines, caseload, and experience.

Everyone is friendly and welcoming in the mornings. Management are always respectful and supportive of staff. Staff strongly collaborate across disciplines, brainstorm/ problem-solve.There are physios, massage therapists, OT, speech, exercise physiologists, nutrition/ dietetics.There is a large variety of clients across all ages, including clients with disability.

Pros

Being paid for working overtime

Cons

Sometimes the mentoring is erratic when things are very busy.

Supportive team and room to work independently

BHN is a lovely place to work both physically (the clinic is modern and stylish with loads of natural light and even has a little coffee shop/window) as well as emotionally with a friendly and supportive team. Typical day: Most clinicians will work independently with their clients in private rooms or in the gym. There is usually time for admin and a coffee and a quick catch up with team members. Some days we have an inservice or team meeting (which might be all staff clinic meetings or particular health practitioners to discuss/problem solve particular cases)Management is very understanding about lives outside of work and this job has been accomodating to needs for time off for various things, or flexibility to go to appointments/look after kids etc. they are also supportive of career development and as a practice we try and foster each others interest (eg - directing appropriate clients to different practitioners, supporting with CPD etc)Workplace culture is friendly, people ask about your weekend and listen to what you say. We have done the occassional social gathering but don't do it very often. I would probably like a few more drinks after work etc but people are usually busy outside of work - me included so it often doesn't happen.

Pros

Coffee shop with super friendly baristas

Cons

not able to pay for maternity leave etc like you might get working in the public sector, but will hold your position

Supportive and positive workplace

Ive recently come on board in the last couple of months in an admin position and the role is amazing. The team are great, management is supportive and helpful and the overall vibe of the business is one I'm very happy to be part of. I meet lovely clients daily and have a team that is knowledgeable and made me feel very welcome.

Pros

Supportive and energetic team

Cons

N/a

Nice to work in BHN

BHN is a very nice work place.Very good support staffs and full computerize system.Start with very well orientation programSupportive management teamWell equipped and spacious gym

Fun and supportive work environment.

I love working at Bayside Health Nook. The team is very supportive and friendly. Your work schedule is flexible and supportive of a good work life balance. Love the variety of work provided and every day is a new challenge. Management is very supportive and approachable.

Pros

Great team environment, team building activities, flexible working arrangements, great variety of work and clientele

Cons

Busy private practice

Great Team environment

Although a busy environment, it is a great place to work with a close knit team of passionate people.It is great to come to work and be greeted with friendly smiles, and fresh coffee!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayside Health Nook. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Bayside Health Nook Reviews by Location

• Bayside Health Nook
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?