BCS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BCS Employee Reviews

great experience heavy work environment,had to take supervisors position because our superior had to leave due to personal reasons,never worked in that type of environment but coped amazingly well .
Geen openheid van zaken, ijskoude acquisitie, onrustige afdeling slecht team management
Pros
Werktijden
Cons
Ijskoude acquisitie en slecht team management
Ho iniziato a lavorare con la promessa che dopo il mese di prova(per cui ho percepito solo 150€),avrei iniziato a percepire uno stipendio di 500€ al mese. Peccato che lo stipendio viene pagato a 60 gg(quindi per i primi 3 mesi ho anticipato io soldi di benzina e baby Sitter) e viene pagato pieno solo a 25 gg lavorati(per cui nei mesi da 30 gg o con festività,di default si prende meno). I target irraggiungibili e mal pagato,l ambiente di lavoro è competitivo,non puoi fare squadra se guadagni solo portando via i clienti...E anche alla firma di un contratto determinato,lo stipendio non è pagato
Pros
Nessuno
Cons
Tutto
Enjoyed the client work. Staff often 2 faced, dishonest and/or hostile. Way more hours of work than paid for in "per client hour" work...which BCS had some weird calculation about what a client hour is. Local companies offer better reimbursement. Little real support. Lots of unkept promises. The last glowing review was likely company written.
Some fantastic people in the organisation - passionate about what they do. Some great staff benefits (flexible working, compressed hours etc) and active social club.
Company decivies you about hours constantly loses people for break system and shows favritism if you like being bullied this is a place for you. Management dose not listen nor change environment
Never drove a bottom dump truck before I always drove 53' dry and refrigerated. They gave me a chance and now I love it some of the easiest work I've ever done in my 17yr driving experience
Ho condotto per BCS tre o quattro corsi aziendali e, nonostante le distanze dalla mia abitazione, non hoavuto grosse difficoltĂ . Ambiente famigliare e cordiale.
travaille en équipe, j’ai appris beaucoup de choses j’et Contente
The plant is clean. The people are nice. We love our jobs. It is unfortunate that the plant is closing. We feel like family. The people work well together and the Union is voting on a new contract.
The working alone with little outside help was great for myself as an independent self starter. People at the Cargil offices in Blair,Nebraska were/are awesome! I felt appreciated so therefore worked with more motivation and desire to help as much as I could. During a hail storm the computers needed to be covered with plastic trash bags,which I did as windows were blown out.
crews seem to have way more experience than management, some employees should not have a job here or is put into positions over there head and have poor knowledge with how the business works
Communication within the company was non-existent. The management didn't work well together and gave employees mixed directions because of the lack of communication.
Sensationeller Arbeitgeber. Mega positives Gespräch gehabt. Bin sehr glücklich mit BCS!
Pros
Kompetent, mega freundlich
Cons
Keine
sfeer daar zit niet goed zeker niet bij de inpak je moet langen dagen maken 12 uur op een dag of zelfs langer, er wordt niet gepraat, of eens gelachen moet allemaal heel serieus zijn er wordt nauwelijks samen gewerkt en alles moet op een heel hoog tempo en dan vind je letterlijk overal dode muize, in de afwas kom je schimmels die hange tot aan de mure en emmerd steken, mensen die ziek worden van hun eten daar
It was amazing to work there, early mornings and later nights, very friendly environment. A lot of heavy lifting but nothing to serious. The manager was amazing to work with.
The managers are not great your over worked , no understanding and not great training , you pay your petrol and have to claim it back they end up owing you lots of money because you never see anyone to hand receipts .
good and comfortable enviorment to work in easy going and safe for employes team players and hard workers easy to get along and caresmatic management heavy lifting may be the hardest part of the job bags and boxes learn working according to planed sheets talk and comunicating with employers
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Hello, BCS is a wonderful job, it has fun characters, full of different cultures; up to 4-5 different languages people speak. Hard workers some are. The last supervisor, wasn't good at all. Pay wise, well that's another story, they pay low for the workers that put good work into building trusses or the other side of their warehouse, walls.
Pros
Friendly place, environment, good benefits
Cons
Low pay, poor management, two-faced
I was in a pivotal moment in my life, transitioning between being homeless without transportation. The treatment I received was less than understanding, ultimately I was made to feel so uncomfortable I just left in the middle of my shift without even saying anything. At the end of the day, worst working experience I've ever encountered!!!
I've experienced alot but mostly how to work around positive people I use to wake up in the morning wanting to go work, but when I got at work my day is spoiled because of the negative others put on you.
Pros
15minute break
Cons
long hours of working
  1. Employee Reviews