Be Interactive Employee Reviews

Best workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC23 June 2019
Making money and having fun while doing it. What more can you want. Taught everything about leadership and how to grow within the business along the way. Great opportunity and looking forward to the future here.
Cons
Great Work Life Balance and Financially rewarding!
Leader (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC22 June 2019
The environment worked in is next to none. You work along side of a while group of inspiring and motivating people. You are given skills that would only normally be taught in University and shown the ways to be successful. It is very self driven but an extremely motivating career opportunity.
Pros
Everything the company is about
Learn and earn!!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC22 June 2019
Incredible working environment, coming from a trade background to everyone high fiving on a Monday has been the greatest experience so far career wise!
Pros
Great support from everyone if you ask for it! Incredible progression path!
Cons
No real cons, with this business it all comes down to you!
Great learning environment
Area Manager - Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 May 2019
It was a great journey working with Be Interactive for 2.5 years, though i had 10+ yrs of sales & management experience before joining Be interactive, learnt so many new effective skills and work disciplines in this company.

Being in sales role, its understandable to not to look at watch while working and especially when u wanna achieve something in short term, so yes never bothered about working hours as used to get good appreciation all the time for all the hard work done.

In 2.5 years of journey, traveled a lot within & outside Australia for training and quarterly business meetings.

Overall, i would say its a best company to work, to gain some early career experience and to learn some great sales & management skills.
Paradise for sale gurus, not so for the rest
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC21 January 2019
It is a high energy environment and a rewarding one too. If you are good at what you do, you get incentives and rewards but if you are not on your toes, 24x7 you realise quickly that this place isnt for you. So i would recommend Be Interactive to anyone who loves doing sales.
Productive and fun
Sales Assistant Trainee (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC18 January 2019
Very good place to work. Loved working here. The people here are full of fun enthusiastic and cool. You need to work pretty hard and keep up to the company name.
Awesome company, great vibes & supportive team!
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC22 July 2018
- Highly skilled (and highly classy) team who are always supportive.

- Professional growth opportunities.

- State of the art office based in the heart of Port Melbourne!

- Learning, Development, Training and Mentoring is key!

- Motivating and encouraging work environment!

As a former intern, I believe that Be Interactive is a company which focuses on personal and professional development.

People who are after a challenge and want to progress upon their current skills, this company is 100% the one to satisfy those needs.
Pros
Lively location, Supportive team, Career mentoring
Cons
No coffee machine :(
Focused, fun and challenging
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 May 2018
The company has established an amazing team culture, based on great communication between all levels of the business - from Sales Representatives all the way up to Senior Management.

The supportive nature of the Management Team has enabled significant personal growth within a very short period of time, I have a clear pathway to become a Manager in the future.

In the field, we are focused, but we have a lot of fun at the same time. Creating a working environment that is energetic, enjoyable, and gets the job done at the same time is of paramount importance.
opportunity to learn sales and business while having fun !
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC19 May 2018
at Be Interactive the ongoing training and coaching I have never seen anywhere else ! people care about us doing well and give us amazing content daily !

the most enjoyable part of the job is the team environment and the drive they give everyone to success and grow though the development program !
Pros
fast growth and ongoing coaching
Cons
that I hd to leave and go back to my country !
Together we grow
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Melbourne23 March 2018
The mentoring and consistent attention to improvement is something that I’ve coninued to appreciate for the entire time I’ve worked with be interactive.
The networks of ispiring people and encouraging approach to self development has shaped me into a better version of myself week by week.
I’ve made more mistakes in my time here than in my life to date, but learned so much by doing so and had to laugh at myself along the way.
These lessons and business partners I’ll carry with me for many years.

It’s a bit of fun too...

Some days will definitely test you, but it’s worth it tenfold.
Pros
Growth, Fun, Experience, Money
Entrepreneur training
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC12 March 2018
Great place to learn how to sell anything to anyone, how to take rejection and move on with it and how to manage and motivate a team of people.

Being 100% criteria based promotion takes away the favouritism from normal companies and rewards the people who hit the criteria by working the hardest, like it should be.

Plus it's kinda alot of fun
Pros
Travel opportunities
Life changing job opportunity!
Sales specialist (Current Employee) –  Port melbourne8 March 2018
I have been with Be interactive for 1 year now and in this time I have grown so much all thanks to the amazing team I have around me !

I have built confidence in myself that I never thought possible that help me with not only work but my social life! And i can't belive the sales and management skills I gained over such a short period of time !

My favourite parts of Be interactive is the fast growth opportunities, International travel oppertunitys and the FUN company culture - The first job ive had where I look forward to coming to work everyday :)
Pros
Fun company, fast growth opportunities
Cons
Some days you can walk alot but it replaces the gym ;)
A workplace you will love & learn so much!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC12 February 2018
I've learnt so much in this role - Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Promotions, Events & Management. Also, I've also improved on my confidence, public speaking & networking skills. Highly recommend any one who is seeking a challenging and looking to learn new things.

Amazing and fun work environment where everyone you work with is friendly, supportive and super fun & energetic. It doesn't feel like work because I'm having so much fun and it's a fast paced work environment.

Definitely a work hard play hard environment where you can definitely fast take your career progression to leadership role, like myself! Great management team who is supportive as well.

Awesome Christmas parties and work functions - Lots of social events with work crew! Definitely for someone who is eager to take their career to the next level.
Pros
Travel opportunities, Work Social events, Career Progression, Great Management Team
Cons
Company is expanding so need more great employees to join the team!
Great workplace to take your career into your own hands!
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 February 2018
Started in August 2017 and still am, to this day, excited to go to work! I enjoy the fast pace work environment and work life balance. You won't find a fun, exciting and lively work environment like Be Interactive; Everyone is so friendly and supportive, including management team as well.

Great travel opportunities - I've been lucky to go to Sydney TWICE with expenses paid! If you work hard, you will definitely be rewarded and recognised.

Always learning in this role. I've been always given learn from the best/top people/leaders and network with people around the globe such as USA.

Great career progression as well. Definitely a great work place environment for someone who wants to take their career in their own hands and it extremely self-motivated and ambitious!
Pros
Great work life balance, supportive work environment & career progression
Cons
Needs a coffee machine!
Team spirit and growth!
Assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC9 February 2018
I have now been working with Be Interactive for over 2 years in 2 different cities!

I have gone from an entry level to a management position where along the way I learnt more than during my 3 years at Uni doing business!!

I have now the sales skills, the management skills, the public speeking skills and I keep improving a lot.

At Be Interactive we have the opportunity to work in a positive and fun environment and grow to higher levels. The opportunity to travel is there also. I went a week in Newcastle, Canberra and NYC !

It is all based on meritocracy so fair opportunities for everyone wanting to grow.

Not only we have fun and have opportunities to make great money at a young age but also we meet incredible people, important business people and friends along the way.

I couldn't recommend enough to ambitious new talent to come join our adventure !
Pros
Growth and amazing people
Cons
Growing too fast we need more people!
My time so far at Be!
Senior Sales Trainer (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne7 February 2018
I have worked at Be Interactive for over a year now.

When I started I was new to Sales and these guys gave me the break in the market.

In the last year I have worked on two campaigns and have learnt so much!

If you like being praised for good work then this place definitely do that.

My advice is that if you are looking at Be Interactive you will need to be prepared to put in the work and be open to learn a whole new range of skills.
Pros
Supportive environment. Good socials
Cons
We want more chances to travel!!
Fun workplace with lot of motivation.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC17 January 2018
A fun place to work, with a great team who motivates each other to do better each day. You learn to stay positive no matter what and everyday is a new day to achieve new and better results. With a friendly management who made sure that even without micro management they had all the staff achieving all their targets. Ironically the hardest part and the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and talking to the customers.
Great place to learn sales skills
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD28 September 2017
Love working with the events team in Brisbane. Being employed means we get our holidays paid and work proper rosters, not like some other sales companies I've worked with before.
I love meeting new people and hitting our sales targets
Pros
hourly rate + bonus'
Cons
standing all day :)
Productive and Challenging environment
Direct Sales/Marketing Entry level - Team leader (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD13 July 2017
This company is an amazing place to learn because your always learning and being supported with and by the whole team. The managers and boss have been in your position before and now are at the top of the ladder, they are friendly, approachable and encouraging with great help, rewards and push to help you get to the top if this is the direction you want.

I learnt a lot about body language the use of positive and negative how to use it and how to see it, as well as how to word things correctly to get results without pushing a person if they say no. The part which brought down this whole company was a commission only pay system in which it was through a third party, this made it seem like you where doing all the effort to make thousands of dollars for the company but getting bread crumbs for yourself.

Lets just say anyone who works purely on commission which is less then the minimum wage, 7 days a week with plenty homework everyday to take home, long hours, heaps of travel on your own money for the job and heavier work loads but not changes in pay as you progress can put a lot of pressure, on what you talk about, "work life balance" but really don't have with no days off.
The person who succeeds in this environment needs a gold medal everyday.
Pros
Great learning and support with approachable bosses and staff
Cons
Commission only with little pay and heavy work load 7 day weeks
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St Kilda Road VIC19 January 2017
The atmosphere was always great, but I didn't have much of a balance between work life and my social life. That didn't bother me too much to begin with because it was always fun being at work but I got to the point where I needed my "me" time. I was struggling to do that without suffering in the long run because I was commission based. But all that aside, the job itself was awesome and the people were amazing!
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Interactive. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6