Beacon Lighting Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

It's okay
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chirnside Park VIC4 August 2017
Beacon management is unfair in some circumstances, however the culture that the company wants to create is amazing and is passed through all their online learning. In terms of career advancement it isnt easy because all higher up is mainly family. But I wouldn't want to anyway because from what I'm aware of the salary isn't worth it for the amount of issues the manager has to deal with, especially because some products aren't as quality as promised when they're released. Top management doesn't see this as a problem though.
Really
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maroochydore QLD1 May 2016
My cv shows in excess of 12 years face to face sales experience in a fast paced and highly regulated field judged on sales results in both unit numbers and gross in addition ALL customers are asked by both the manufacturer and direct employer to rate their purchasing experience ... less than 94% satisfaction results in termination .... and I cannot get an interview with Beacon Lighting !!!!