Beacon Lighting Employee Review

View all Beacon Lighting reviews

SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  North Sydney NSW14 March 2019
No day is the same, sometimes could be challenging. But the management is helpful and motivation. On a very difficult month achieve targets could be difficult but not impossible. Working with the helpful team is the best part of this job.

Other Beacon Lighting Employee Reviews

Beacon Lighting - good place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sunshine VIC12 April 2019
Beacon has been a really good learning experience and I love my job. I have been taught so much and there's so many new things to learn everyday I'm when I'm at work. Everyday is a challenge which I love.
Good environment, friendly co-workers, enjoyed the sales aspect
LIGHTING SPECIALIST AND ACCREDITED CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Perth WA10 February 2019
I really enjoy working at Beacon Lighting overall, it is a good working environment and has very friendly people who work there. The only downside to working there was there is management issues in the specific store I am working in and they cut my hours from 5 days a week to every second weekend because the store was incredibly quiet and couldn't afford to keep the casuals on.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, achievable sales targets and KPIs
Cons
Not enough hours, management issues