Beacon Lighting Employee Review

View all Beacon Lighting reviews

Massive Pressure to Sell
Customer/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cannon Hill QLD6 April 2017
Although the employees and manager where both fantastic and helpful, the culture to sell as much as possible was a let down. Also as a new higher you are thrown in the deep end with little training as not enough staff are available to help you learn the ropes and teach you. This may just be because of the location of the store and the busyness of it instead of any ingrained culture or the like but it made it very difficult to properly train yourself to the same standards as everyone else
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff
Cons
Sink or swim culture.

Other Beacon Lighting Employee Reviews

Beacon Lighting - good place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sunshine VIC12 April 2019
Beacon has been a really good learning experience and I love my job. I have been taught so much and there's so many new things to learn everyday I'm when I'm at work. Everyday is a challenge which I love.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  North Sydney NSW14 March 2019
No day is the same, sometimes could be challenging. But the management is helpful and motivation. On a very difficult month achieve targets could be difficult but not impossible. Working with the helpful team is the best part of this job.