Beacon Lighting Employee Review

View all Beacon Lighting reviews

Fantastic enviroment to work.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Townsville QLD18 October 2016
I am currently employed at beacon lighting and love going to work every day. I work with an amazing team. I have advanced from casual team member to store manager in five years .there is a lot of product knowledge to learn and every day is different. I love the challenges of ensuring customers get the perfect lighting needs for their home or business. I would recommend working at Beacon Lighting to anyone who prides themselves on their sales skills, customer service, outgoing personality and their ability to learn and retain knowledge.
Pros
Great training, supportive managent, excellent bonus schemes.

Other Beacon Lighting Employee Reviews

Beacon Lighting - good place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sunshine VIC12 April 2019
Beacon has been a really good learning experience and I love my job. I have been taught so much and there's so many new things to learn everyday I'm when I'm at work. Everyday is a challenge which I love.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  North Sydney NSW14 March 2019
No day is the same, sometimes could be challenging. But the management is helpful and motivation. On a very difficult month achieve targets could be difficult but not impossible. Working with the helpful team is the best part of this job.