Beacon Lighting Employee Review

View all Beacon Lighting reviews

Fairly average sale job
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Belrose NSW19 July 2017
Beacon have an online training package that you can log into during work hours. There was also on the job training to learn about individual products. A typical day would be to come and check emails and orders, get any deliveries sorted out and then clean and attend to the show room floor. Customer service is always the priority. The hardest part of the job was remembering 6 digit sky # for each product. The most enjoyable part was helping people to find a solution to their lighting needs.
Pros
learning about the lighting industry. Reward program ( Beacon $)
Cons
Not much help form management and inconsisten training.

Other Beacon Lighting Employee Reviews

Beacon Lighting - good place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sunshine VIC12 April 2019
Beacon has been a really good learning experience and I love my job. I have been taught so much and there's so many new things to learn everyday I'm when I'm at work. Everyday is a challenge which I love.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  North Sydney NSW14 March 2019
No day is the same, sometimes could be challenging. But the management is helpful and motivation. On a very difficult month achieve targets could be difficult but not impossible. Working with the helpful team is the best part of this job.