Beacon Lighting Employee Review

View all Beacon Lighting reviews

Great learning experinces
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 May 2016
It's a sales job with a more retail aspects.
Beacon lighting does not take great care of its employees unless you are a store manager, you are expected to do most of their job while they write emails most of the day and then get scorned for missing one thing when you do a great job. its very "i am not on shift tomorrow so it's no longer my problem" culture as well, not a lot of team work but once you find a good team the vibe is very different but usually its the difference between a good and or lazy manager.
Pros
learning, personal goals
Cons
bad management, lazy workers, poor rostering.

Other Beacon Lighting Employee Reviews

Beacon Lighting - good place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sunshine VIC12 April 2019
Beacon has been a really good learning experience and I love my job. I have been taught so much and there's so many new things to learn everyday I'm when I'm at work. Everyday is a challenge which I love.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  North Sydney NSW14 March 2019
No day is the same, sometimes could be challenging. But the management is helpful and motivation. On a very difficult month achieve targets could be difficult but not impossible. Working with the helpful team is the best part of this job.