Beacon Lighting Employee Review

View all Beacon Lighting reviews

ok sales job with very flawed management
Showroom Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Joondalup WA22 June 2016
very technical sales role, a large range of stock and very high knowlegde expected by the demanding customers.

when the store management was working with the staff as a team it was a dynamic role. very demanding and complex with some of the rudest customers I've ever dealt with.

sadly corporate management viewed any stores' failings as the fault of the store and its management. regardless of the actual cause, which was often their systems and processes.

for the last few years i was in the store all staff from managers to casuals were looking for other work. bullying is also an issue
Pros
dynamic, lots to learn
Cons
no support, lots of aggression, poor culture

Other Beacon Lighting Employee Reviews

Beacon Lighting - good place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sunshine VIC12 April 2019
Beacon has been a really good learning experience and I love my job. I have been taught so much and there's so many new things to learn everyday I'm when I'm at work. Everyday is a challenge which I love.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  North Sydney NSW14 March 2019
No day is the same, sometimes could be challenging. But the management is helpful and motivation. On a very difficult month achieve targets could be difficult but not impossible. Working with the helpful team is the best part of this job.