Beaumont Tiles
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Beaumont Tiles Management reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
Great team environment, all very welcoming.Good management that often check in with how you are. Learnt a lot about tiles,and gained confidence with dealing with difficult clients.
Not an ideal job,alot of heavy lifting
Not a job that I would recommend for the elderly,it's a young person's job,alot of heavy lifting and deadlines in picking orders,very fast paced.a very safety organisaed company,a little bit over the top,but a steady 38hr week, management can be pushy...
Work life balance. Good learning experience. People are nice. Easy to get to work because there is a bus stop right in front of the office. There is
Work life balance. Good learning experience. People are nice. Easy to get to work because there is a bus stop right in front of the office. Management is okay
Great environment, New management was not so great.
I enjoyed work very much, I enjoy the people, the mood that I would walk into every day no matter the shift I was doing, the work itself I enjoyed because I was well trained in it.

It all took a sudden change when we went through new management. We lost a lot of valuable and hard working people.

I learnt many things about a warehouse and working in that industry, also how much management impacts a company.
Fun place to work
Walk the showroom to make sure everything was in its place and presentable for the customers. Check computer system for and deleted items and remove from display if stock is no longer available.
Check that all orders are ready and accessible in the warehouse. Load and unload trucks, load customers cars as they coming in through out the day.

Breakdown pallets that come from bulk warehouse and sort out customer orders ready for collection.

Order any product i.e. glues, grout, trims, for warehouse stock.

Attend to customers and quote tiles for their new home or renovations.

Reconcile purchase orders and invoices for the month. And go out to customers houses to quote onsite.

I had learnt a lot about tiles at the tile because I was new to this product.

Management was fantastic very friendly, understanding and helpful.

Work place culture was fantastic lots of fun and laughter with work colleges and management.

Leaving one store to relocate to another.

Seeing my work colleges everyday and making a customer happy with their selection of tiles for their home.
Pros
Great work colleges, suprise birthday cakes, lunches and the Xmas parties
Cons
Leaving to relocate to another store and then leave the company all together
Management were a joke
Both store management and upper management were a joke. Way too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Too much micromanaging. Salary was a joke. Amount of hours they expected you to do for free was a joke. Would I recommend working at Beaumont Tiles to anyone? No, not in Queensland anyway.
Pros
Got to look at pretty tiles all day
Cons
Management were a joke
great company to work