BECA Employee Reviews

primo lavoro
Gestione Ordini (Former Employee) –  Montelabbate, Marche20 June 2019
questo è stato il primo lavoro, ho avuto delle difficoltà a capire i meccanismi aziendali, perché mi mancava la cultura del lavoro, forse questo è l'unico caso dove ho ricevuto di più di quello che ho dato.
Pros
ambiente stimolante
Cons
ritmi di lavoro incessanti
BECA is a great company to work for if you have a heart to service and work with children.
Behavioral Technician (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CA14 May 2018
I have learned and grown so much, within my short time here. The company truly cares for their employees and clients and it shows with how they enteract with each party.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Formación Administrativa -Tesorería General (Former Employee) –  Salta, Salta16 September 2017
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo, se comparte temas de interés con los demás trabajadores.
bien
ingénieur (Current Employee) –  sfax15 August 2017
travail dur avec beaucoup de responsabilité
chercher toujours l'évolution et ouvrir des nouvelles prespectives
BECA was the best company which I worked for them. Team working was very good. Social activities arranged by company was excellent.
Senior Power Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland9 January 2017
Typical day at work was very comfortable and relaxing without any stress. Each week normally starts in BECA with the morning brief meeting and talking about safety, projects, lessons and risks.
Managers was so friendly and experienced.
Team working was the best.
Hardest part of jobs was time lines.
Enjoyable part of job was doing the tasks which was my favorites.
Pros
Benefits as per performance
Lots of room for growth
Senior Civil Designer (Current Employee) –  Wellington, NZ13 June 2015
If you're willing to put the effort in, Beca is all the way behind you for growth and advancement. They are a big company with lots of resources, and while they do have certain procedures in place with regards to methods of doing things, they are open to new ideas and suggestions.
Productive and fun
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA7 January 2015
Signing in and setting up a visual schedule for my client. It is important to stay organized and consistent with the clients daily routines. The hardest part of the job would be trying to be a perfectionist. The most enjoyable is seeing how much the client has progressed in his behavior and skills.
Great Place
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N15 November 2014
Really enjoyed working here, great team environment. Good typical work day, varied and interesting. I learnt a lot. Good management and coworkers.
Working as a team, value client relationship, align oneself with the organisation and clients strategic vision for successful implementation of projec
Power Systems SCADA and Communications Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand31 March 2014
I am a Power Systems Engineer with solid 6 years experience in Power Transmission and distribution industry. I specialise in Power SCADA and Secondary systems design.
At Beca, I have also led the SCADA and communications team. I have been involved in several key projects and a typical day at work involves, managing project and deliverables, assigning budgets and tasks to junior engineers, planning delivery of project, creating a robust programme to meet deadlines, communicating with client and stakeholders at Beca. Undertaking technical reviews and carrying out detail design. Preparing of proposals and bids. Preparing detail design and installation specification documents.

In the past 6 years I have done very high level concept designs, prepared standards for clients and always aligned myself with the clients long term strategic goals. Focussed on high level quality while doing detail design.

I manage myself and projects by setting out key milestone deliverables and dates to ensure I am meeting my commitments. I create a robust program with key task and deadlines to track progress.

I am very process orientated and I deal with co-workers in a very professional manner. I am a team player and I am firm believer in open communication with colleagues to make sure individuals are aware of their tasks and work packages.

The hardest part of a job is managing change as design changes during projects impacts scope, program and capital cost. However I have overcome this by making sure that I keep myself in line with the clients strategic goals and I am communicating with
  more... the client, my team regularly. Regular communication with Team and clients enables me to ensure that there are no unexpected surprises in a project.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the exposure diverse range of projects. I like challenges and enjoy providing innovative solutions to my clients.