BECA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BECA Employee Reviews

Working in this company is motivational and give a good opportunity to have a rich experience by contacting several experienced persons which improve technical knowledge and communication skills.
C’était mon premier travail en cuisine et je pris des expériences
questo è stato il primo lavoro, ho avuto delle difficoltà a capire i meccanismi aziendali, perché mi mancava la cultura del lavoro, forse questo è l'unico caso dove ho ricevuto di più di quello che ho dato.
Pros
ambiente stimolante
Cons
ritmi di lavoro incessanti
I have learned and grown so much, within my short time here. The company truly cares for their employees and clients and it shows with how they enteract with each party.
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo, se comparte temas de interés con los demás trabajadores.
travail dur avec beaucoup de responsabilité chercher toujours l'évolution et ouvrir des nouvelles prespectives
If you're willing to put the effort in, Beca is all the way behind you for growth and advancement. They are a big company with lots of resources, and while they do have certain procedures in place with regards to methods of doing things, they are open to new ideas and suggestions.
Signing in and setting up a visual schedule for my client. It is important to stay organized and consistent with the clients daily routines. The hardest part of the job would be trying to be a perfectionist. The most enjoyable is seeing how much the client has progressed in his behavior and skills.
Really enjoyed working here, great team environment. Good typical work day, varied and interesting. I learnt a lot. Good management and coworkers.
I am a Power Systems Engineer with solid 6 years experience in Power Transmission and distribution industry. I specialise in Power SCADA and Secondary systems design. At Beca, I have also led the SCADA and communications team. I have been involved in several key projects and a typical day at work involves, managing project and deliverables, assigning budgets and tasks to junior engineers, planning delivery of project, creating a robust programme to meet deadlines, communicating with client and stakeholders at Beca. Undertaking technical reviews and carrying out detail design. Preparing of proposals and bids. Preparing detail design and installation specification documents. In the past 6 years I have done very high level concept designs, prepared standards for clients and always aligned myself with the clients long term strategic goals. Focussed on high level quality while doing detail design. I manage myself and projects by setting out key milestone deliverables and dates to ensure I am meeting my commitments. I create a robust program with key task and deadlines to track progress. I am very process orientated and I deal with co-workers in a very professional manner. I am a team player and I am firm believer in open communication with colleagues to make sure individuals are aware of their tasks and work packages. The hardest part of a job is managing change as design changes during projects impacts scope, program and capital cost. However I have overcome this by making sure that I keep myself in line with the clients strategic goals and I am communicating with - more...