Bechtel Employee Reviews in Moranbah QLD

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 2,640 reviews
Productive, innovative people oriented place to work
Construction Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Moranbah, QLD15 October 2013
Was introduced to Bechtel through a mutual friend and was told it was family oriented I have found that to be right in some ways but in other ways it is not quite so family oriented.

However on the plus side they are well versed in running projects although I believe the one I am just coming off had its problems.

Overall a score of 8/10
Pros
Incentive Gifts
Cons
Long hours, cut back in any overtime payments, regardless of hours worked
Excellent company, Process driven with expectation of projects being delivered under budget and under time.
Admin Assistant to the Site Senior Executive (Current Employee) –  Daunia Mine via Moranbah12 November 2012
An excellent company to work for. Very process driven which ensures that all EPCM staff are working along the same line of thought. The team at Daunia are very close which creates harmony and encouragement within the work group.
Currently the Admin Assistant to the SSE, I am also undertaking Contract Admin training. As a number of staff are Expats there is the opportunity to learn about other diverse cultures and beliefs which has been enlightening,
Pros
medical insurance, camp accommodation, opportunity to transfer to other projects within australia or overseas. a multinational company, it is a pleasure to interact with people from other countries.
Cons
unfortunately you build yourself out of a job!