Beechworth Bakery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Beechworth Bakery Employee Reviews

Rostering was difficult to work with High pressure job Management was friendly and understanding Great culture and people to work with, learnt a lot of valuable skills and good experience working under pressure.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I worked at the Beechworth bakery for close to 3 years. I worked as a baker and it was the worst experience of my life. I was always denied my holidays. If you ever had a sick day, you were judged and pretty much punished “even if you are a casual”. The manager in the bakehouse is the most selfish person you’ll ever meet. Always rosters himself off in public holidays and never starts early. Whenthere’s a difficult task, he goes straight into the office and doesn’t lend a helping had
All employees are very welcoming and friendly. Although our main priority is that of the customers, we still aim to work together and have fun on the job. Whilst working here I have learnt the importance of working as a team and trusting each other.
Not much positive things I can say. You get free lunch that was great... work an 8 hour shift just get a 30 minute lunch break, no 10 minute breaks ever... Really bad penalty rates and bad pay in general. Lovely people to work with.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Bad pay
during tourist season over worked the pay was very minimal including not getting penalties on weekends and some public holiday. I did enjoy the working with some staff.
Cons
pay rate
Everyone who works here is amazing he culture is so lovely you go to work not dreading what the day will bring because everyone there is fantastic and makes the shifts go by quickly.
a day of work at the beechworth bakery is fast paced and full on. serving customers, cleaning dishes, preparing food and making coffee. it can be stressful but at the end of the day you have a sense of accomplishment for yourself and the business
Beechworth bakery is a blast to work at. Dressing up in the costumes when we have a theme or a holiday coming up is so much fun! Every body gets around it even the customers enjoy it. Learning about the different cakes is fun and getting to take home the left overs is a little extra too :)