Beechworth Health Service
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Beechworth Health Service Employee Reviews

Management are approachable and willing to listen to any concerns. Facility clinical educators are very knowledgeable and assist with any educational needs.
I worked at BHS for two years as a domestic assistant (cleaner). I recently left to pursue new career opportunities. The services staff are great and I will miss them a lot as they are friendly and easy to get along with! Some of your work can go unappreciated by some of the nursing staff, but rarely. Working as a cleaner isn’t a glamorous job, so you have to expect to get your hands dirty from time to time.
Pros
Friendly services staff, can buy staff meals
Cons
Work can sometimes go unappreciated by nursing staff, but rarely. If you aren’t a morning person you probably won’t enjoy the 6:30am starts
I had a great experience there. Nurses were great to work with. Fantasist care given to residents. Typical day at work are morning shifts, always very busy.
I find this place a great place to work! Beautiful food every day to eat! Great management and helpful co-workers! Everyone is there to help each other! Overall, Beechworth Health is the place to work!!
Pros
Great people and great food
Cons
A typical day at work is a 6:30 start till 3:00 in the afternoon, what i learned is how to communicate, time management, first aid, respect, team work, and allot more, management was not to bad but i was a casoel so i was only there wen i was needed, the co-workers was relay good except for one or two, the hardest part of the job was not to make some one upset with you, the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing a did a good job.
Pros
good work place
Cons
some bad people